Theories that explain how to draw the interaction between light and glass surfaces are complex, and can take a lot of time to fully explain. For now, we’ll approach things simply, using a method that takes advantage of shortcuts. The first shortcut is to treat all similar transparent surfaces, such as plastic, as glass. Even…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?