“We have to get out of the comfort zone” Interview with an Industrial design student – Nicolas Gomes (France)
Nicolas is a French student in Industrial Design who has recently achieved with success an Internship at Salomon. Nicolas’s experience has a lot of positive insight so I though you may be curious to know more about him as much as I am ! 🙂 0/ Presentation Tell us about you ? My name is…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?