How to Start a Portfolio Most schools will ask you for a portfolio in order to see some of your previous work. But not everyone has a chance to be well informed about the intricacies design school applications, and maybe you don’t even know what a portfolio is. A portfolio is a folder where you…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)