In product Design we like to use arrows to express a movement, a path, an acceleration. It’s not only made to designate certain elements of a product. Today, I will show you how to decompose an arrow in simple shapes, and making sure to draw it with a good proportion and symmetry. The trick is…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression