In product Design we like to use arrows to express a movement, a path, an acceleration. It’s not only made to designate certain elements of a product. Today, I will show you how to decompose an arrow in simple shapes, and making sure to draw it with a good proportion and symmetry. The trick is…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.