Being a designer is a “24-hour work”. You see, hear, eat, sleep as a designer. Everything that surround you is a source of inspiration. Under the condition that you are actively aware of it. To enhance your creativity, don’t wait for it. Provoke it! Actively pay attention to your surrounding like nobody else do, and…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !