I have spent 2 days at Johor Bahru in Malaysia. One of the main street was under renovation using huge machines that I have never seen before. I came closer and I met Amp, the “pilot” of this engine. He kindly allowed me to take some pictures. So I took a lot of them !…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !