Last week-end, my girl friend organized a vintage pop-up store from her online shop Aulapinnoir.com at Arterial Cafe in Singapore. The theme was “A French Affair”. You would find some vintage calligraphy supplies from her shop among letters handwritten from 1905, Peugeot Pepper grinder and other rare findings. Her friend who is fan of calligraphy…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO