I share with you my meeting with few Thai wood carver in Bangkok. I hope giving you some TIPS to help you working with suppliers in Asia in general. I actually had similar experience with Chinese suppliers when I used to work there for the shoe industry. In Design school, We learn to draw and create…
I am in a taxi of Bangkok on the way to Bang Sue, a road famous for woodcraft. I hope we are on the right way. We have just been dropped by an other taxi at a wrong place. At 1 hour far away from our destination! The taxi pretended we was arrived, in fact…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO