I share with you my meeting with few Thai wood carver in Bangkok. I hope giving you some TIPS to help you working with suppliers in Asia in general. I actually had similar experience with Chinese suppliers when I used to work there for the shoe industry. In Design school, We learn to draw and create…
I am in a taxi of Bangkok on the way to Bang Sue, a road famous for woodcraft. I hope we are on the right way. We have just been dropped by an other taxi at a wrong place. At 1 hour far away from our destination! The taxi pretended we was arrived, in fact…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126