I dig in an old toolbox at my parents’ place. I found this door hinge. I took one of the most “intricate object” from the box. I actually liked it for its mechanism. So, I decided that it will be my sketching challenge of the day! TIP 29 basics will become instinct Train yourself…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?