Today is the 1st video of a series of 6 videos illustrating the exercises from the Designer Starter Kit. If you haven’t done it yet, you can download the book. You will find there the essentials information needed such as how to hold you pen, the body posture, the ghost drawing… Oh, the book is…
When you start learning how to sketch, you study and practice basic rules drawing line of perpective, line of geometry and simple shapes such as square, circles… and so on. We are going to see something that will change your daily habit when you draw. At the end of the video you will know how…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?