Today is the 1st video of a series of 6 videos illustrating the exercises from the Designer Starter Kit. If you haven’t done it yet, you can download the book. You will find there the essentials information needed such as how to hold you pen, the body posture, the ghost drawing… Oh, the book is…
When you start learning how to sketch, you study and practice basic rules drawing line of perpective, line of geometry and simple shapes such as square, circles… and so on. We are going to see something that will change your daily habit when you draw. At the end of the video you will know how…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5