I am now in the flight from Singapore to Bangkok. No movie to watch. Let me share with you a story from when my friends and I was student in design school. Our teachers told us often: “Do not stop at your first idea.” As a young student, it was tough to find ideas that…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165