TIP #44 When aN idea pop up, Don’t wait for getting the whole picture. make SOME rough sketch, and carry on from there. Chou-Tac Chung – Strong bagpack, 2014 Chou-Tac Chung – Soft bagpack, 2014 In other words, don’t use your brain to store your ideas. Free your mind by taking them down on paper.…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126