Following the article about the Book written by Chris Lefteri, Manufacturing techniques for Product Design, I would like to precise an essential notion that any aspiring designer needs to know. “To me, a great designer loves people. This is where he takes his inspiration from.” This is how Jonathan Ive* bring for the first time…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.