I’ve just went to the money changer of Raffles place (in Singapore) to get some Thai Baht as I am flying to Bangkok tomorrow! 🙂 This afternoon, I stop for a while at a cafe Paul to sketch. I am preparing the next week course of [Sketch like the Pros]. I’ve just took a picture…
TIP #44 When aN idea pop up, Don’t wait for getting the whole picture. make SOME rough sketch, and carry on from there. Chou-Tac Chung – Strong bagpack, 2014 Chou-Tac Chung – Soft bagpack, 2014 In other words, don’t use your brain to store your ideas. Free your mind by taking them down on paper.…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165