Alessandro Millione from Italy Design student Q: How to publish a portfolio online ? Nowadays, it’s super easy to publish a portfolio online. There is several platform that allow designers from different field to put online there work and resume as well. It’s like a fusion of [LinkedIn x Instagram]. If you are lucky, your…
Going by the survey I just sent out to you guys, some of you are getting exciting interviews with design companies. I wish you all the best of luck! When looking for an internship or a job, art and design students tend to have a leg up compared to other, more “traditional” degrees (like, for…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression