Alessandro Millione from Italy Design student Q: How to publish a portfolio online ? Nowadays, it’s super easy to publish a portfolio online. There is several platform that allow designers from different field to put online there work and resume as well. It’s like a fusion of [LinkedIn x Instagram]. If you are lucky, your…
Going by the survey I just sent out to you guys, some of you are getting exciting interviews with design companies. I wish you all the best of luck! When looking for an internship or a job, art and design students tend to have a leg up compared to other, more “traditional” degrees (like, for…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5