Alessandro Millione from Italy Design student Q: How to publish a portfolio online ? Nowadays, it’s super easy to publish a portfolio online. There is several platform that allow designers from different field to put online there work and resume as well. It’s like a fusion of [LinkedIn x Instagram]. If you are lucky, your…
Going by the survey I just sent out to you guys, some of you are getting exciting interviews with design companies. I wish you all the best of luck! When looking for an internship or a job, art and design students tend to have a leg up compared to other, more “traditional” degrees (like, for…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165