To constantly improve at Design Sketching, we know that Practice is the key. But M. Procrastination like to call us one time in a while. It may be a sign that we need a break. It’s ok. No harm. Just don’t rest with him too long.* We all know how we feel comfortable watching movies…
Last night I was bothered, because I couldn’t draw. I felt that whatever stroke I put on the canvas, It was not correct. It often happens when I try new techniques. It is a feel of frustration that used to make me give up easily. After going through quite a good number of them, I…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !