Drawing shoes is not that easy at start. We often face some issues about proportion, and how to visualize the shoe in “3D”. As well as Palette (Sketchbook for sneakers and lady shoes), I like to use templates before creating a new design of shoe. My template is not an existing basic design of sneaker,…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?