Drawing shoes is not that easy at start. We often face some issues about proportion, and how to visualize the shoe in “3D”. As well as Palette (Sketchbook for sneakers and lady shoes), I like to use templates before creating a new design of shoe. My template is not an existing basic design of sneaker,…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?