The middle line is essential to any designer. Mother nature made most of the thing on earth and outer space symmetrical. The human, then creates object mostly symmetrical as well. You may want to draw a spaceship, a rasor, a lamp, a car, a fashion model…anything symmetrical, use the Middle line. It’s mostly applicable for…
Let’s draw a modern tea pot that actually looks like a bottle. From the side view, the body is symmetrical. The difficulty here is to draw the sides curves symmetrical. To do that. I recommend to start by drawing the symmetry axis first. This exercise could be a bit clumsy at start. If you are…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen