Hello Design Sketchers ! Some of you told me about facing these challenges when you start sketching: “My sketches doesn’t looks good” “It’s not easy to draw from imagination” “I loose my confidence and give up fast” Wether you are beginner or senior, this situation is actually pretty common. That’s not your fault, and it can…
I was taking the plane to Singapore for a 13 hours journey. Usually, I only take long distance flight at night. You can just fall asleep and wake up “fresh” ready to start a new day. But, that time round, the departure time was at noon. Fully awake, guess what I did to get…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO