Hello Design Sketchers ! Some of you told me about facing these challenges when you start sketching: “My sketches doesn’t looks good” “It’s not easy to draw from imagination” “I loose my confidence and give up fast” Wether you are beginner or senior, this situation is actually pretty common. That’s not your fault, and it can…
I was taking the plane to Singapore for a 13 hours journey. Usually, I only take long distance flight at night. You can just fall asleep and wake up “fresh” ready to start a new day. But, that time round, the departure time was at noon. Fully awake, guess what I did to get…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)