When I was student (2003-2009), my classmates and I didn’t have any Graphic tablet at school to practice on. The first tablet I put my hands on was an humble Graphire* from Wacom I bought from the IT store. I was so happy to make my first steps on digital that I doubled my walking…
CHOUTAC CHUNG – Samurai Robot Last night, I was trying some brushes in Photoshop. I tried a brush that remind me the quality line of one of my pen, the Uni-Ball EYE, from Mitsubishi. The flow of ink applied on paper with this pen is constant whatever speed or pressure you draw with. I don’t…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5