Today I show you a smart way to draw with the broad nib of the Pantone marker. After a quick review of the 3 nibs, I show you how that nib can actually replace the Ultra thin and brush nib. You will learn how to sketch faster, let your creativity flow and get more expressive…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?