Today I show you a smart way to draw with the broad nib of the Pantone marker. After a quick review of the 3 nibs, I show you how that nib can actually replace the Ultra thin and brush nib. You will learn how to sketch faster, let your creativity flow and get more expressive…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?