Today I show you a smart way to draw with the broad nib of the Pantone marker. After a quick review of the 3 nibs, I show you how that nib can actually replace the Ultra thin and brush nib. You will learn how to sketch faster, let your creativity flow and get more expressive…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen