Even if I have spent quite some time on that sketch, I am not really fan of it. I was trying too hard hiding my mistakes by overloading it of details. I guess I blind myself and didn’t realize early enough that the sketch base was not right. It naturally gives a clumsy result. The…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?