Even if I have spent quite some time on that sketch, I am not really fan of it. I was trying too hard hiding my mistakes by overloading it of details. I guess I blind myself and didn’t realize early enough that the sketch base was not right. It naturally gives a clumsy result. The…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen