Have you ever felled awkward to draw something when people are looking above your shoulder? It happens that a sketcher suddenly can’t draw anything. Trying to sketch new things, he’s paralysed and draw nothing; thinking that his sketch may be judged by people. TIP#33 No failure, no progress When you meet a difficulty, face it.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?