Last November, the course Sketch like the Pros was launched. I was glad to see how it gather an infinite number of unique profile who have all in common the passion for Design sketching. Today I would to share with you the story of the youngest student of the course. He’s still a teen…
If you have decided to join a Design School, get ready to sleep less. 😉 You will face new challenges and obstacles that drive you to change your daily habits for an exciting Design journey. I list a number of difficulties or situation you may meet during your journey, and hopefully give you some useful…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165