It was about 4 am, I couldn’t sleep and I bumped on Chanqueen watercolour arts. I was enjoying looking at her sketches that bring some colourful lights in my head. Her artworks shows different scene of Hong Kong. I really like the way she mix colours and subtly leave blank areas. Chanqueen I am getting…
I would like to share with you about THE URBAN SKETCHERS. I heard about them for the first time during my last trip in Penang in Malaysia. I unfortunately didn’t participate but now I know how. I was sketching a temple alone at the terrace of a Art cafe. CHOU-TAC CHUNG – Yap Kongsi Temple…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO