Let’s draw a modern tea pot that actually looks like a bottle. From the side view, the body is symmetrical. The difficulty here is to draw the sides curves symmetrical. To do that. I recommend to start by drawing the symmetry axis first. This exercise could be a bit clumsy at start. If you are…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165