We saw at the TIP 109 How to draw Cast Shadow using PARALLEL source light (such as the sun). Today let’s see more about DIVERGING source light (such as 1 or multiple projectors). You are free to use any of these 2 techniques. To illustrate both techniques, let’s consider the volumes in the videos to…
To make your sketch pop out from the background, it’s essential to add a Cast shadow. The “cast shadow” projects the shadow of an object on a surface (basically the ground surface). I basically use 2 methods at drawing the cast shadow: the Parallel source of light the Diverging source of light Let’s see today…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)