We saw at the TIP 109 How to draw Cast Shadow using PARALLEL source light (such as the sun). Today let’s see more about DIVERGING source light (such as 1 or multiple projectors). You are free to use any of these 2 techniques. To illustrate both techniques, let’s consider the volumes in the videos to…
To make your sketch pop out from the background, it’s essential to add a Cast shadow. The “cast shadow” projects the shadow of an object on a surface (basically the ground surface). I basically use 2 methods at drawing the cast shadow: the Parallel source of light the Diverging source of light Let’s see today…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !