We saw at the TIP 109 How to draw Cast Shadow using PARALLEL source light (such as the sun). Today let’s see more about DIVERGING source light (such as 1 or multiple projectors). You are free to use any of these 2 techniques. To illustrate both techniques, let’s consider the volumes in the videos to…
To make your sketch pop out from the background, it’s essential to add a Cast shadow. The “cast shadow” projects the shadow of an object on a surface (basically the ground surface). I basically use 2 methods at drawing the cast shadow: the Parallel source of light the Diverging source of light Let’s see today…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165