From the previous article, we saw the 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective. Let’s spend a bit more time at Step 1: Observation. Today I give you an exercise to do as often as you want. You will start training your eye identifying the horizon line and converging lines anywhere you g.…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?