Being a designer is a “24-hour work”. You see, hear, eat, sleep as a designer. Everything that surround you is a source of inspiration. Under the condition that you are actively aware of it. To enhance your creativity, don’t wait for it. Provoke it! Actively pay attention to your surrounding like nobody else do, and…
We have today the privilege to receive Nick Huber, who is the Director of Design and Community at Mesh01.com. He will share with us about: Why sketching is so important for a designer ? Nick gives us also precious advices about how a student or junior designer can rise his chance to be spotted and…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.