Being a designer is a “24-hour work”. You see, hear, eat, sleep as a designer. Everything that surround you is a source of inspiration. Under the condition that you are actively aware of it. To enhance your creativity, don’t wait for it. Provoke it! Actively pay attention to your surrounding like nobody else do, and…
We have today the privilege to receive Nick Huber, who is the Director of Design and Community at Mesh01.com. He will share with us about: Why sketching is so important for a designer ? Nick gives us also precious advices about how a student or junior designer can rise his chance to be spotted and…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression