“Drawing has been a way to get everything I dreamed about.” | Interview with Ben Go, a Yacht designer.
Ben has a story I feel inspiring. You will see how he almost dropped school at the age of 16 – fortunately, one of his teacher saw his creative potential and encouraged him to study in a Design school. In love with cars, he went to Transport design, been through various design experience – and now he’s…
Anything can happen! The interview itself could be short, or could stretch on for upwards of three hours. It could involve an office and call for professional formal attire, or it could take place casually on a café terrace. You could be invited to take a plane to another country for a day for just…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165