Before beginning this tutorial, I suggest you to refer to “Be a pro at dot-to-dot mastering straight lines” HOW DO I DO 25 CM STRAIGHT LINES Turn the paper 45 to 60 degrees. Adjust it to your convenience. Before drawing the line, simulate the gesture just above the paper*. Draw using the movement of your…
Remember, draw your lines in a clean way. Begin cleanly, and end cleanly. Meaning, try to keep even pressure and speed from beginning to end. Chou-Tac Chung – Hand sketch, 2008 HOw to get evenly spaced lines Count in your head steadily, like a metronome. For each beat, you draw a line. Keep a steady…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)