Few weeks ago, I discovered the Urban sketchers work. I decided to do my own sketchwalk at Malacca for 2 days ! That’s how I came back home with more than 20 pages of sketches. I am a total beginner in watercolour. Few months ago, I talked to a popular group of artist, “the Rainbow…
It was about 4 am, I couldn’t sleep and I bumped on Chanqueen watercolour arts. I was enjoying looking at her sketches that bring some colourful lights in my head. Her artworks shows different scene of Hong Kong. I really like the way she mix colours and subtly leave blank areas. Chanqueen I am getting…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)