I was sketching some buildings of Penang, A family stopped by and congratulate me on that drawing. It is always touching. Then a local men whose name is Joo, sat beside me. He asked me for how many years do I draw such illustrations. I told him that I actually seldom do that. These last…
HAPPY DIPAVALI ! Today is the day of light in India. I am now in Penang, Malaysia where the Indian community is quite huge here. Despite of the rain we expect great festivities and an awesome fireworks side the sea tonight. 🙂 TIP#52 LOOK AT PEOPLE YOU DRAW. DON’T BE SHY. It is something that…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?