It was about 4 am, I couldn’t sleep and I bumped on Chanqueen watercolour arts. I was enjoying looking at her sketches that bring some colourful lights in my head. Her artworks shows different scene of Hong Kong. I really like the way she mix colours and subtly leave blank areas. Chanqueen I am getting…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?