who do not dare to sketch and are worried about making mistakes.
STEP 1: DRAW WITH REFERENCE PICTURE | DISCOVERY
- You start the first attempt using reference pictures.
- You analyze the product from different angles.
- You memorize how the camera is built by drawing it multiple times.
- You are not afraid at making mistakes. You are studying the product.
STEP 2: REDRAW THE CAMERA STEPS| MEMORY
Now you draw it again with confidence and with 90% from memory. You look at the pictures only for some details if needed.
- The perspective gets better
- Your lines get more clean and fluid
- The light reflection is improved
- The details are also sharper
- The overall presentation looks more professional
TIP: Remember to clean your ballpoint pen once in a while to avoid the inkblot on your sketches!